Templefields was once a Police station, but after our works it became a 172 residential dwellings structure. The area was very ample and we had a tight deadline. In order to develop this project and deliver it on time we had to use a structured approach and a firm programme. Thanks to this method and our experience in refurbishment we were able to accomplish the works in just fifty-two weeks.
The main scope of works included:
- Complete strip out of former office areas;
- New mechanical & electrical installations;
- Adaptations to existing drainage system;
- Installation of new fire doors, fire fighting equipment to Emergency escape routes;
- Installation of fire collars & dampers;
- Replacement of floor coverings;
- Installation of new bathrooms throughout;
- Installation of new kitchens including white goods;
- Overhaul of windows;
- Complete re-decorations throughout;
- Hard & soft landscaping including new external lighting.