After a strip-out lasted 16 weeks, the refurbishment started: we converted the offices of this massive building in 136 flats. The building presented a few anomalies, like the different height of the slabs, mainly because the building was developed across different periods.
We kept the metal structure, but we stripped out the walls.
We totally upgraded the roof, with a new insulation system and the installation of new dormers.
The walls on the ground floor were rebuilt in order to match the new interior design.
25 flats were developed as duplex apartments, so we made internal stairs.
- Re-decoration and repair works;
- New mechanical and electrical service installations;
- Adaptation to existing drainage system;
- Installation of new bathrooms;
- Installation of new kitchens;
- Complete re-decoration throughout;
- New windows;
- New floor;
- Installation of fire detection alarm and emergency lights.