Queen Mary’s Hospital
We are very proud to have worked for the NHS, in particular on this project, as we were involved in the creation of a new satellite cancer treatment centre. We took care of the installation of mechanical and electric machinery and we set everything up for the use of necessary medical equipment.
Part of our installations included:
- 4 air handling units to supply comfort heating and extract to relevant areas within the hospital;
- Installation of 2 scroll chillers to work in conjunction with the air handling units when cold air is required;
- Installation of 2 Processed chillers required to cool the linnacc accelerators for new radiotherapy bunkers;
- Installation of radiant panels, fed via 2 plate heat exchangers via the district heating circuit from the hospital;
- HTW provided by means of a packaged plate heat changer and calorifier;
- Installation of a Paxton intelligent access system for door access;
- Installation of lightening controls via an intelligent Dali system;
- Installation of main intake panel in conjunction with relevant distribution boards;
- Installation of new medical gases, consisting of oxygen, air & vacuum;
- Installation of nurse call system to bed heads and manifold room;
- Installation of open protocol hockiki fire alarm system and CCTV system;
- To monitor all of the above we have installed a comprehensive trend control BMS system.