Parkview, in Bristol, is the biggest permitted development project in the UK (2018-2019).
Parkview is a group of buildings on Whitchurch Lane, in Bristol. When we started, it was a business centre with hundreds of offices, and now it is a residential complex.
After the demolition, we organised the refurbishment in two phases, building 266 new flats at first, and the remaining 201 flats in the second phase, for a total of 467 new flats.
We fully upgraded the roof, transforming it from a gable roof to a mansard roof with new-built dormers in order to match the new flats layout.
A close collaboration of structural engineers, architects, and contractors allowed us to modify the steel frame in the roof and perform joinery works.
- Asbestos removal and subsequent procedures;
- Total strip-out and subsequent procedures;
- Roof structural modifications;
- Roof finishing;
- Mechanical and electrical works;
- New plasterboard surfaces;
- Decorations and finishing of new flats and communal areas;
- New bathrooms, kitchens, and doors fit-out;
- New windows and upgrade of existing windows.