Located in west London, Acton House was a three storey structure designated for various kinds of businesses. We converted this Art Deco building in a multiple accommodation complex, ideally for students, as we developed forty-three en suite bedrooms with communal kitchen on each floor.
The works involved:
- Strip out and associated;
- Asbestos removal works;
- Major refurbishment to create a variety of room types from en-suite rooms with shared kitchen facilities, to self-contained studios;
- Installation of new kitchens including white goods, new games
- New mechanical & electrical installations;
- New concierge/reception desk to main entrance foyer;
- New emergency lighting;
- Re-decorations and adaptions to above ground/below ground drainage.